[*Girlz*] Forums
Art of War Central Game Servers

Go Back   #GirlzClan - All Female Gaming Clan > [*Girlz*] Clan Information > News and Announcements

Art Of War Central Has A New Owner
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
[*Girlz*]-Starlight
I'm Baaaaack!!
Owner

Bank: 3,635,248,114.30
Total Points: 3,636,206,071.49
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssss2474
Default Art Of War Central Has A New Owner

IT'S OFFICIAL ... THE PAPERS ARE SIGNED ... ART OF WAR CENTRAL HAS A NEW OWNER.. YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM AS DALLAS or USER NAME DEADHEART....

Art of War Central Game Server Hosting is under New Ownership by one of the original founders Dallas Behling.

Dallas Behling General Manager of Art of War Central "AoWC", announced today that Steve Phallen, President and CEO of North American Game Technology has sold the company brands Art of War Central, Wolf Servers, Bf3servers, Vskgamingservers, and WorldVpsHosting. Steve will no longer be associated with the 12 year old hosting company.

Dallas Behling, one of the original founders at Art of War Central has purchased the company. The business was founded in 2001 by Jay Roberts & Dallas Behling. ClingCentral LLC. Has made the acquisitions to buy all the brands.

North American Game Technology originally purchased the company in 2006, and remained owners up until February 2013, when Dallas Behling purchased the brands now incorporated in Cling Central, LLC

Steve Phallen was a great leader and I will take what he has taught me over the years and put toward all aspect of business - Dallas Behling

The new ownership brings strong leadership and direction to all of its products. This change provides Art of War Central a chance to solidify their direction and goals of providing superb quality, exceptional service and an improved customer experience. Industry vendors, suppliers and employees are excited about the movement created by this change and all our divisions remain committed to their customers.

"Under Steve Phallen's leadership, the company has evolved, and a lot of experience was gained under his guidance. I am confident that all this experience gained will help us usher Art of War Central to the next level." Steve Cossette

New direction and Goals.

Our new direction we want to take for the company is to establish our old community ties in the online gaming communities. We are looking for Mod Developers, Game Developers, Gaming Leagues, gaming developments, and anything related to our industry. We want to support, and build with the online gaming communities, like did over 10 years ago.

Dallas has done wonders for improving customer service where previously there was a lack. His ability to remain on the cutting edge of technological advancements in his industry is inspiring. Im excited to see where he will take Art of War Central in the future. Cherie Hudson

Performance & Cost

Game Server Hosting companies have become complacent when it comes to developing new technology, to improve performance and lower cost. Art of War Central has a new development team in development that will engage the game sever clients to give them advanced performance, availability, and lower the cost per hosting per game server.

Steve Phallen was a great leader to the company. I have great respect for him. Sadly all things must eventually change. With this change of pace can only come progress though - Just like the times, that are ever changing, a company must adapt and grow. This change brings the opportunity for further growth and future opportunities for both us and our clients. I wish him well, and hope that in the future he continues to prosper. Marcus Ott

Hosting Partners

Since the new ownership has taken place at Art of War Central, investigations have been made into its partnerships and making dramatic changes to improve services quality. This has had effects on our clients, for a week during the move process. But we ensure all our clients these changes have been made to give a better service to our patrons, and any issues they have had during this process we will make sure they are taken care of.

Art of War Central is a leading game server and dedicated server hosting provider for online multi-player games. From their beginnings, as the original game server company, Art of War Central has continued to expand, to become one of the leading game servers available. With dedicated servers especially designed for gaming, Art of War Central is well known among gamers for their commitment to high speed, great service and low cost (as low as 99c). More information about Art of War Central can be found at www.artofwarcentral.com