[*Girlz*] Forums
Art of War Central Game Servers
 

 
Go Back   #GirlzClan - All Female Gaming Clan > General Forums > Website / Forums / Servers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

where are the servers?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
{7~11} TROLL
7~11 Administrator
Junior Member
 
{7~11} TROLL's Avatar
 
{7~11} TROLL is offline
Location: Georgia
Rep Power: 0 {7~11} TROLL is on a distinguished road
Points: 12,827.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,827.60
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssssss76
Default where are the servers?

hey girlz where are yalls servers at? they moving yalls ips also?

also i would like to offer this to yall i help work on 7~11's server and i code mods (not as good as arch ) but i know a few things about them so if yall need help with them i offer my services. right now l4d is a really popular game to have server in and yall could get some killer members in here with that game. along with css

feel free to let me know yall are family to us so if you need help let me know
__________________

www.SimpleSourceModz.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
[*Girlz*]Vixen
[*Girlz*] Member
Super Moderator
 
[*Girlz*]Vixen's Avatar
 
[*Girlz*]Vixen is offline
Location: Denver, CO
Rep Power: 8 [*Girlz*]Vixen is on a distinguished road
Points: 11,184.06
Bank: 2,122.13
Total Points: 13,306.19
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 ssssss108
Default

L4D has some serious server side issues, namely the A2C_PRINT and whitelist problems. (You can hear my s in the Steampowered.com forum) All of my L4D servers were running perfectly, 4/4 or 8/8 every night, then after the 3/13 update they all went dead. According to GameTracker, on the 13th I owned the #4 and #9 L4D clans in the world. After the 13th update, the servers never ran again, and I know that MANY other privately owned servers went thru the same thing. Most are still down. After a week and thonds of A2C_PRINT/BAD CHALLENGE messages, I finally turned off all 24 of my L4D servers this past weekend. Really sad.

This is external to this clan, but if you have ideas on ways to get my CS, CSS, CSCZ, DOD, DODS, HL, HL2DM, INS, NS, TF or TF2 servers running well, I'd love to chat!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
{7~11} TROLL
7~11 Administrator
Junior Member
 
{7~11} TROLL's Avatar
 
{7~11} TROLL is offline
Location: Georgia
Rep Power: 0 {7~11} TROLL is on a distinguished road
Points: 12,827.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,827.60
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssssss76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [*Girlz*]Vixen View Post
L4D has some serious server side issues, namely the A2C_PRINT and whitelist problems. (You can hear my s in the Steampowered.com forum) All of my L4D servers were running perfectly, 4/4 or 8/8 every night, then after the 3/13 update they all went dead. According to GameTracker, on the 13th I owned the #4 and #9 L4D clans in the world. After the 13th update, the servers never ran again, and I know that MANY other privately owned servers went thru the same thing. Most are still down. After a week and thonds of A2C_PRINT/BAD CHALLENGE messages, I finally turned off all 24 of my L4D servers this past weekend. Really sad.

This is external to this clan, but if you have ideas on ways to get my CS, CSS, CSCZ, DOD, DODS, HL, HL2DM, INS, NS, TF or TF2 servers running well, I'd love to chat!
you have to reinstall to fix that
__________________

www.SimpleSourceModz.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
[*Girlz*]Vixen
[*Girlz*] Member
Super Moderator
 
[*Girlz*]Vixen's Avatar
 
[*Girlz*]Vixen is offline
Location: Denver, CO
Rep Power: 8 [*Girlz*]Vixen is on a distinguished road
Points: 11,184.06
Bank: 2,122.13
Total Points: 13,306.19
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 ssssss108
Default

I did the following:

1. Got the latest hldsupdatetool.exe from the steam website.
2. Ran: hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game l4d_full -dir .
3. Re-downloaded all new L4D files.
4. Created a new basic server.cfg file (See below)

The server ts fine, connects to steam, VAC secured, etc. then after a while it ts to spit out the damn A2C_PRINT messages. I thought that it may have been a config issue on my side, but: a) The same setup has worked perfectly in the past; b) I will still get intermittent players for a match or two, then the A2C begins again; c) Several other server admins are having the same EXACT issue;

It really is frustrating. I'm at the point where I'm ready to drop all steam games from my lineup... I just hate to lose any more traffic than I have to because of this.


server.cfg

// Hostname for server.
hostname "=ETG= Elite Tactical Gamers L4D"

// Contact email for server sysop
sv_contact "Admin@ETGAlliance.com"

// remote console password.
rcon_password "xxxx" (My RCON PW)

// Toggles whether or not to show the MOTD to clients when they connect.
motd_enabled 0

// Set the region of the server to U.S. East Coast
sv_region 1

// Prevents a userid from being autokicked
mp_disable_autokick 1

// Execute banned list
exec banned_user.cfg
exec banned_ip.cfg

// Enables logging to file, console, and udp < on | off >.
log on

// Log server information to only one file.
sv_log_onefile 1

// Log server bans in the server logs.
sv_logbans 1

// Echo log information to the console
sv_logecho 0
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #5
[*Girlz*]-Starlight
I'm Baaaaack!!
Owner
 
[*Girlz*]-Starlight's Avatar
 
[*Girlz*]-Starlight is offline
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Age: 35
Rep Power: 10 [*Girlz*]-Starlight is on a distinguished road




Points: 958,042.19
Bank: 3,635,248,114.30
Total Points: 3,636,206,156.49
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssss2474
Default

The servers where moved, i have to get and post the new ips
__________________
Raptr Forum Signature
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
{7~11} TROLL
7~11 Administrator
Junior Member
 
{7~11} TROLL's Avatar
 
{7~11} TROLL is offline
Location: Georgia
Rep Power: 0 {7~11} TROLL is on a distinguished road
Points: 12,827.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,827.60
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssssss76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [*Girlz*]-Starlight View Post
The servers where moved, i have to get and post the new ips
ah our did the same me arch and tokey been busy all day getting them up

if you want tlight if you wanna make a l4d server i will be MORE! then happy to set it up for you. and add my mod if you like i coded l4d tankbuster

you can read details on it at www.simplesourcemodz.com <--- my site
__________________

www.SimpleSourceModz.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
{7~11} TROLL
7~11 Administrator
Junior Member
 
{7~11} TROLL's Avatar
 
{7~11} TROLL is offline
Location: Georgia
Rep Power: 0 {7~11} TROLL is on a distinguished road
Points: 12,827.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,827.60
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssssss76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [*Girlz*]Vixen View Post
I did the following:

1. Got the latest hldsupdatetool.exe from the steam website.
2. Ran: hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game l4d_full -dir .
3. Re-downloaded all new L4D files.
4. Created a new basic server.cfg file (See below)

The server ts fine, connects to steam, VAC secured, etc. then after a while it ts to spit out the damn A2C_PRINT messages. I thought that it may have been a config issue on my side, but: a) The same setup has worked perfectly in the past; b) I will still get intermittent players for a match or two, then the A2C begins again; c) Several other server admins are having the same EXACT issue;

It really is frustrating. I'm at the point where I'm ready to drop all steam games from my lineup... I just hate to lose any more traffic than I have to because of this.


server.cfg

// Hostname for server.
hostname "=ETG= Elite Tactical Gamers L4D"

// Contact email for server sysop
sv_contact "Admin@ETGAlliance.com"

// remote console password.
rcon_password "xxxx" (My RCON PW)

// Toggles whether or not to show the MOTD to clients when they connect.
motd_enabled 0

// Set the region of the server to U.S. East Coast
sv_region 1

// Prevents a userid from being autokicked
mp_disable_autokick 1

// Execute banned list
exec banned_user.cfg
exec banned_ip.cfg

// Enables logging to file, console, and udp < on | off >.
log on

// Log server information to only one file.
sv_log_onefile 1

// Log server bans in the server logs.
sv_logbans 1

// Echo log information to the console
sv_logecho 0
there is your problem you need to fully reinstall EVERYthing you have to delete it off the desktop and uninstall it and reinstall everything. we had to do that over here at 7~11 and now i got to set ours back up
__________________

www.SimpleSourceModz.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #8
[*Girlz*]KittyKat
[*Girlz*] Council
Admin
 
[*Girlz*]KittyKat's Avatar
 
[*Girlz*]KittyKat is offline
Location: Colorado, USA
Age: 25
Rep Power: 10 [*Girlz*]KittyKat is on a distinguished road


Points: 95,501.85
Bank: 187.22
Total Points: 95,689.07
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 ssssss837
Default

Ah!l4d great game....except i have it on 360 v.v
__________________


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
[*Girlz*]-Starlight
I'm Baaaaack!!
Owner
 
[*Girlz*]-Starlight's Avatar
 
[*Girlz*]-Starlight is offline
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Age: 35
Rep Power: 10 [*Girlz*]-Starlight is on a distinguished road




Points: 958,042.19
Bank: 3,635,248,114.30
Total Points: 3,636,206,156.49
Donate
My Mood:
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssss2474
Default

New Server IPS, Not sure what is what right now but here they are

IP: 75.102.38.238:27015
IP: 75.102.38.56:27015
IP: 75.102.38.66:27015
HLTV: IP: 75.102.38.168:27020
__________________
Raptr Forum Signature
  Reply With Quote

where are the servers
Old 05-28-2009, 05:31 AM   #10
MagicOPromotion
Banned
Banned
 
MagicOPromotion is offline
Location: England
Rep Power: 0 MagicOPromotion is on a distinguished road
Points: 148.97
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 148.97
Donate
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/0 ssssssss7
Default where are the servers

I tried to Spam URLs. I am completely retarded. People like me should know better than to try and Troll these forums. I should be tared, feathered, and beaten with the moron stick. I am utterly incompetent.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Points Per Thread View: 1.00
Points Per Thread: 3.00
Points Per Reply: 2.00
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.
Top  
Art of War Central Game Servers [*Girlz*] All Female Gaming Clan
VBulletin